Mod game to shrink Minecraft map on PC Software released by MamiyaOtaru. Supported operating systems: PC
Zan’s Minimap Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 is very handy. It will show a big chunk of the area you are at the moment in a small window on the top right of your screen. This way you can see where to go.
Zan Minimap Features:
- Advance radar entity shows individual entity symbol.
- Fits in The Nether adequately.
- Supports most of the custom blocks from forge.
- If you have the authorization, transports you directly to points of interest.
- Enhanced height indicator keeps track of mobs effectively
- Radar mod renders Minimap Mod for Zan perfect for multiplayer
- Multiple-language assistance
- Supporting multiple packages of services
Zan’s minimap is a rather famous minimap mod created by Zan
How to install Zan’s Minimap Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge or LiteLoader.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .litemod file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.