Download WorldEdit for Minecraft 1.14.4/1.16.4
What is WorldEdit mod?
WorldEdit Mod In-Game Voxel Map Editor, WorldEdit Mod 1.16.4 provides a fantastic tool for the players who love construction and repair insignificant scale work.
As you know (or perhaps you do not know), WorldEdit is a tool with a great and magical ability in construction, change and a feature that it can solve the problem in a localized area in the game. In other words, you can build a several-kilometer bridge without putting every block, or you also can create a spherical item made from the free blocks with incredible accuracy.
How to install the WorldEdit mod?
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge 1.16.4
- Download the WorldEdit 1.14.4 Mod .
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Download Link: 1.16.4-1.12.2