Top 10 Linking Building Ways in Best SEO Methods for 2013. Quality Back links can improve your blog ranking and poor back links can ruin your blog rank and makes all your efforts and hard work goes in vain. Here I have listed few important techniques and mostly recommended SEO practices in getting high quality back links to your blog.
1. High Visibility
There are websites which already receive millions of visitors per month. One option in your strategic arsenal is to buy links from those websites. The factors you need to consider for this plan are:
- Location on the page
- Format/style of the link (image? text? widget?)
- Call to action (brand name? consumer-oriented? non-descript URL?)
- Inventory (sitewide link? homepage link? deep content link? multiple pages?)
- Cost (what are you willing/able to pay?)
- Disclosure (not required by US law but other jurisdictions may apply)
You may be able to use advertising brokers, link brokers, or go directly to Website sales associates.
2. Low Visibility
Guest posting is fast becoming another Web spam practice. The best guest posts create value for the blogs that publish them. The factors you need to consider for this plan are:
- The frequency/regularity of contribution to each partner site
- The depth and detail of information you share compared to that of the blog owner(s)
- How much your content will help the blog increase its natural traffic
- Being featured in any prominent sitewide or external promotions
Guest posting that eschews links-for-search is a powerful reflective marketing practice. But you have to create an audience expectation that you will fulfill on a regular, frequent basis: that they will find a new article from you they want to read.
3. Social Media
Your goal with a social media link building strategy is to be the “go-to” person in your niche. You want people to click on your links so they have to believe you will only provide them with helpful links. Factors to consider for this plan are:
- Web marketing is a PARTNERSHIP. GET successful partners here …
- How much you differentiate your social media outreach from everyone else’s (by providing distinctive, positive value)
- How much you support others involved in social media communities (versus simply publishing links for people to click on)
4. Website Design Mobile
If you can create an app that will so intrigue people they click through to your Website from their mobile devices. Think of the app as a micro Website. It is a publishing channel on a special branch of the Internet. If you cannot create the app then create a mobile-friendly Website that is so useful and helpful in the mobile environment that people won’t mind navigating to it through their mobile browsers/RSS readers/etc.
Factors to consider for this plan are:
- Multiple platform appeal/usability (smart phones vs tablets)
- How much you can promote the app/mobile site to the right audience
- Amount of work required to publish/update the app/mobile site (static content probably won’t work in most cases)
- Designing a call to action (the “link”) that fits with the mobile presentation
5. Interview experts
One of the easiest ways to build links is to interview experts. If you email someone on how great they are and how you want to interview them, it’s rare that they will say no.
So how do you build links when you interview an expert? Well most experts have a website, so once you interview them you can ask them to share it with their readers or even tweet and post it on Facebook.
Making complex data easy to understand through beautiful graphics. So what’s the key to generating links from your infographics? Well you first need to have an embed code at the bottom of each infographic so people can link back and secondly you should follow the promotion strategies in this blog post.
7. Personalized videos
If you can come up with a creative video concept that allows people to personalize the video, you can leverage it to build links. People love sharing funny personalized videos.
8. Take some pictures
There are always people looking for images, especially high quality stock photography images. If you have a really good digital camera, you can go out there and take high quality photos of anything related to your industry. Then pop them up on a page on your website and let people know that they are royalty free images. Just make it a requirement that people need to link back to you if they decide to use any of your images.
9. Get press
The side effect of getting press is that you’ll build more links to your website. It’s rare that a site like Forbes would write about your company and then not link to it.
That’s just not user friendly, which is why reporters always link to you when they cover you or your company. If you want to build links, why not get press for your business or your entrepreneurial success?
10. Use Build Content is King – Forums
Forums are the places where people go to talk (speaks) about a particular niche and discussion about some issues (or) Queries posted by fellow bloggers. Under your Knowledge of the field there by answering the questions and having a link to your website in your forum profile will help you in getting a high quality back link. It is one of the place where interaction of like minded people come together to discuss. All we have to do is to be an active member in the Forum related to our blog’s niche so, it will attract more users and other bloggers as well.
Some online Forums list are:
- Digital Point Forum.
- Yahoo Answers
Greatest Tip for this type of link building technique is
You must make sure that you join “do-follow” forums. So that you can earn back-links by joining the forums with do-follow. If you join forums on your same niche, it would be more beneficial.
Source: General Internet