Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods is a wonderful creation for the food supplies in Minecraft world. It not only focuses on the farming side of Minecraft, but also brings incredible features to the game. The mod was launched in 2014, however, it has attracted enormous downloads during three years, up to over 8,300,000!
- 60 new crops (including cotton for string).
- 6 garden bushes to find and harvest for crops (pick up bushes or let them spread like mushrooms).
- 36 fruit or item bearing trees.
- 17 new fish (catch with normal fishing rod).
- Water Garden drops clams, snails, crayfish, etc as well.
- Beekeeping (including candle blocks, presser machine, hardened leather armor).
- 1300+ new items and foods.
- Sheeps drop mutton, Squids drop calamari.
- Cooking tools, including two as separate blocks to craft in.
- Sink blocks that give infinite water sources a better look.
- Oven that cooks food twice as fast using cooking oil as fuel.
- Market block that allows you to buy seeds, saplings, farm animal spawn eggs, and bonemeal for emeralds.
- Use crop items to plant instead of seeds (like vanilla potatoes/carrots).
- Turn buckets of water and milk into fresh versions for easy recipe use.
- Use tofu for vegetarian/vegan recipes.
- Lang file support.
- Better overall mod support for auto-harvesting/etc.
- Everything is in the Ore Dictionary for other modders to use my items easily.
- Config file has options for everything.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop => Open Run (Or you can use the Windows +R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file of mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
HarvestCraft Mod Download Links:
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8.9
For minecraft 1.9
For minecraft 1.9.4
For minecraft 1.10.2
For minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12/1.12.1/1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.15.2