This mod will change the way you break trees. 2 modes are available:
- Instantaneous: Break one log and the whole tree will fall
- Shift down: Break a block and the log will slowly shift down as you cut it (good if you don’t want to “cheat” too much but are lazy to go cut top log blocks ?)
- If using this on a server, the mod needs to be server side.
For Fabric users, Fabric API is required.
For Forge users, Cloth Config API is optional on the client and allows you to have a config GUI in game.
Several options are available:
- Customize what is considered as a tree (log blocks & leave blocks).
- Customize what tools can be used (add more axes, allow everything even your fist, …).
- Turn leaf breaking on/off.
- Option to disable the effect of the mod by sneaking (can be reversed).
- Change speed depending on the tree size.
- Damage tools or not (can set it to break the tool by the amount of blocks there were in the tree).
- Let tools at 1 durability if it’s going to break. NOTE: On servers this mod can be server-side only, client isn’t required (except if you use the change speed feature).
How to install Falling Tree Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download Falling Tree Mod for your version of the game.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On MacOS open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.