The visuals of Minecraft are generally known to be less than stellar. If you’re looking for a game that the graphics really blow you away, you wouldn’t be playing Minecraft. However, there is a mod that can really increase the game’s visuals levels.
Minecraft has gotten quite tasteless when it came to the visual aspect of the game. Whenever you get hit my a mob, all that happens is you getting knocked back and losing some health. This doesn’t really add atmosphere to the game at all. On top of that, Endermen are supposed to resemble Slender Man, correct? Then how come, whenever you look at them, your screen never turns to static?
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and CreativeCore.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.8