Smart moving mod 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 is very intuitive with it’s controls allowing for a lot of new functions that allow you to navigate the terrain much faster, smoother and overall much more effectively.
The Smart Moving mod provides various additional moving possibilities:
- Climbing only via gaps in the walls
- Climbing ladders with different speeds depending on ladder coverage and/or neighbour blocks
- Alternative animations for flying and falling
- Climbing along ceilings and up vines
- Jumping up and back while climbing
- Configurable sneaking
- Alternative swimming
- Alternative diving
- Alternative flying
- Faster sprinting
- Side and Back jumps
- Charged jumps
- Wall jumping
- Head jumps
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Player API.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.