Basically, the Litematica Mod allows you to copy any building into a Litematic file, then open the file as a 3-dimensional image at any location in the Minecraft game to easily rebuild the architectural constructions. structure somewhere else, for example, recreating a house that was built in single-player mode in Creative Mode on another server.
The Litematica Mod also shows you the amount of materials needed to build and even converts that number into stacks, for example 281 stone blocks will be changed to 4 Stacks and 25 blocks.
2. Manual Litematica Mod:
– The default hotkey in the Config interface in the game is M + C. If you are using the AZERTY keyboard layout, use the C key instead. If you have Optifine installed, then there are some options you will most likely need to disable in Optifine, otherwise the graphics rendering will be broken:
– Disable Render Regions.
Disable the Shaders or disable other VBOs in the Vanilla Video settings, as well as turn off the schematicOverlayModelOutline and schematicOverlayModelSides option in the Visuals menu.
– Disable Fast Render if some weird HUB / GUI rendering appears.
How to install Mod With Fabric
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.