Camping Mod 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is capable of installing to your Minecraft some type of camping based equipment at your disposal. Camping Mod 1.11.2 is a great addition to Minecraft. In a world where everything is pretty basic and people punch trees to get wood, Are you constantly out adventuring and gathering resources and finding yourself in sticky situation, one where digging a hole in the earth is sometimes the only option to survive?
To me that seems rather silly, burying yourself alive when darkness falls over your Minecraft world! Perhaps you would like a better option, a portable home of sorts much like you would in real life, by using camping gear! You can create fires in the middle of your campground, giving you a place to cook the new food item, marshmallows! You can feel just like you were really camping, roasting these around a fire! You can even color tents, find spawned in campsites with new mobs and even includes new achievements!
- Camping Core: Minecraft Forge required. The core doesn’t add much, it makes sure that all the modules will run smooth. (it also adds the camper’s tool)
- Campfire Part: Core required. Adds all the campfires and the marshmallows.
- Tent Part: Core required. Adds all the tents and the tent parts
- Campsite Part: Camfire Part, Tent Part required. Now it only adds achievements but it will also add campsites who will spawn in the world, and a mob the camper.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge 1.10.2
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.