Credit by MamiyaOtaru’s
When installing this Zan’s Minimap, it will display a magnifying glass circular top of the screen to help you know way you can see where to go.
Zan’s Minimap Mod Features:
- Support for Aliens Motion Tracker and Retro Sun Direction mod
- Better height indicator for mobs
- Death Marker shows your last death location
- Square shaped minimap
- Graphical Menu for modifying map details.
- Radar Mod for multiplayer
- Additional texture packs supported
- Multiple languages supported
New Death Marker!
Spot of your last death marked on the map. In the latest version; Grab 1.3.2i at PMC
How to install Zan’s Minimap Mod:
The installation procedure below is for v1.8 and earlier versions..
- Download and install latest version of Minecraft Forge or Modloader.
- Download Zan’s minmap from the link above.
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/bin and press Enter.
- Open the file Minecraft.jar using archive software (WinRAR, 7zip etc.)
- Open Zan’s Minimap zip file and drag and drop it’s files and folders into the Jar
- Also, delete META-INF folder in Jar to avoid black-screen issues.
- Launch Minecraft and check if mod is properly installed.