Zan’s Minimap Mod Detection, Set Waypoints 1.14.4/1.12.2
Zan’s Minimap Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 is very handy. It will show a big chunk of the area you are at the moment in a small window on the top right of your screen. This way you can see where to go.
Zans minimap controls:
- Press “M” to open the options for the map (default key) where you can tune it to your liking
- Pressing “B” will let you add a waypoint to the map, which has many uses, can be used to find certain things, to mark points of interests on your map and much more.
- “Z” will zoom the minimap, cycling through the various levels of zoom.
- To open the full map, simply press “X”, and unlike the crafted map, this shows places you haven’t explored yet.
- There is also an unbound key that toggles mobs, simply bind the key you want to it to toggle if you want to see mobs on the map or not.
- Remove all other keybinds set to M, zan’s seems to take last priority. Just go to options > controls > all and find ANYTHING that’s on M and change it.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge or LiteLoader.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .litemod file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed
Zan’s Minimap mod Download Links :