Hello, After a period of research and as a result was able Root Nokia X2 success! I use TowelRoot method, just install and run the APK to finish.
Step by steps:
2.How to Root:
- Copy both the downloaded file to the machine on X2
- On Nokia X2, running TowelRoot settings, then click on “make it rain” to root
- Eu.chainfire.supersu.apk proceed with the installation, select Continue> Normal and reboot
3. How to install Google Play?
- Download the required libraries for Google Play here (version 1.1):
- Link here
- Unzip, copy the folder to your Nokia X2 TechRum_Google_Play_For_Nokia_X2
- Root Explorer installed and running on the Nokia X2.
- Conduct open TechRum_Google_Play_For_Nokia_X2 folder, copy all the files by checking on the icon and click Copy
- Open the System folder> app the Root tab
- Choose Copy Here and just select Yes if asked. Even when asked superuser rights, you just select Grant.
- Nokia X2 reboot the phone.
- Open Settings> Add account you will see it appear in Google. Proceed to Play Store and login as usual.