TooManyItems (TMI) is a kind of mod which is famous for its original versions of Minecraft. It helps plays find blocks rapidly through a useful and noticeble GUI. Additionally, it saves players’ inventory to create block collections. This a mod almost all players own in their computer.
Customizations of TooManyItems Mod
On / Off: Press the O key while opening Inventory.
Get the item: Left click on the item to get a stack, right click to get an item.
Display page: Click on the ark, star and book icons to switch between item pages, favorite items and enchant items.
Game mode: Press the S, C, A buttons in the left corner of the screen to switch between Survival, Creativity and Adventure gamemode.
Time, weather: Click the moon, sun, and water drops to switch between sessions of the day as well as toggling off rain.
Bringing many conveniences to playing Minecraft games, TooManyItems has always been the most important mod that Minecraft needs. Having a neat and easy to get inventory is always the desire of the gamers. TooManyItems mod has contributed a lot and became a useful mod. I hope my above sharing on Too Many Items will be helpful to you. Do you understand what the TooManyItems mod is? Does your Minecraft have Too Many Items mod? If not, install it now!
How to install
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Second step is to download the TMI mod files and you will see that they are usually downloaded as a single archive file. You should ensure that you download the Forge version when downloading the mod.
- You then open the Minecraft appdata folder by typing %appdata%/.minecraft on the Start button and pressing enter.
- Copying the downloaded files into the mods folder is the next step.
- Last step is to launch Minecraft by choosing the Forge profile from the profiles menu and starting the game.