It is a mod created by Marglyph that allow you to create and customize items, including those not available even in creative mode. You also can save and load entire inventories, switch between game modes and control time, weather, and much more. Relative 1.7.10 Mods
To the right of the normal inventory there is a searchable list of all minecraft blocks and items, including those from any other mods you have installed. Simply click a block or item and a full stack will be added to your inventory. You can add items to a favourites list and even create saves of the inventories you use most often. In the top left hand corner there are a number of useful buttons that allow you to change the time, change your gamemode and even fill your hunger and health.
Install TooManyItems Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
Follow this short installation tutorial to know how to properly install TooManyItems Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge 1.11.2
- Download the TooManyItems Mod on page below.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Need help? Feel free to leave a comment below this article.