Minecraft’s Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders 1.16.3 could be one of the few innovative and remarkable plugins to incorporate amazing shading and atmospheric animations into your Minecraft game. The modification itself got created to introduce into the game an authentic and exquisite looking shader. The shader itself provides a unique kind of game illumination, initially improving the standard brightness, before thickening the shadows to produce a great effect.
- This mod requires recent and fast graphic card with NVIDIA or AMD GPU.
- Intel HD Graphics drivers *.3412 to *.3621 do not work and will crash.
- Intel HD Graphics driver 184.108.40.206.3945+ can run without crash but it is still slow.
- Graphics effects do not come out of nowhere. They require computing power of both CPU and GPU.
- Some shaderpacks render around 10 times slower than vanilla Minecraft.
- You can expect low frame rate if your computer cannot get more than 200 FPS from vanilla Minecraft.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge. Download GLSL Shaders Mod
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.