What is Realism Mats?
Realism Mats is one of the most realistic minecraft resource packs on the internet, enjoy minecraft with a new look with resource pack.
I’m working on this project to make the most realistic resource pack for Minecraft that work with Seus PTGI shaders and support its Raytracing features for more realistic graphics, it also look amazing using the free BSL Shaders, enjoy Minecraft with RTX before everyone.
This passion-driven project needs your help so I can find more time to continue making it better and creating more textures.
How It’s Made?
Realism Mats is made using Photoshop, Autodesk 3ds Max and Mudbox with so much love, attention to detail, and passion to bring this old game to life so you can enjoy it again with a fresh, new, realistic look and feel.
I’m spending so much time photographing, scanning, painting and 3d sculpting most of the textures I use to make sure you get the most detailed product. Please help this project stay alive by supporting what I do with whatever you can.
How to install Realism Mats Resource Pack:
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly. Requires: BSL Shaders
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.