projectLUMA is a shaderpack made for the Minecraft Shaders Mod (OptiFine). It is the official successor of KUDA-Shaders, which has been rewritten from scratch. The aim of projectLUMA is playing Minecraft without the effects distracting you from the gameplay and also most importantly, with low performance cost with still decent graphics.
- Photorealistic skyboxes
- PBR Support
- Ambient Occlusion
- Native Motionblur
- Realistic water waves
- Dirty Lens
- Auto Bump
- First download the latest OptiFine version. (You can try the preview version too, but those are more unstable)
- Run the .jar and click on Install.
- Download the latest version of projectLUMA.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher. You’ll see the OptiFine profile being automatically selected. Start Minecraft.
- Go to Options → Video Settings → Shaders → Shaderpacks Folder.
- Drag the downloaded shaderpack into the shaderpacks folder.
- Select the shaderpack ingame.