Particle Man Mod Description [1.12.2/1.10.2]
The elements that the Particle Man mod has to offer are Fire, Redstone, and Water. Fire can burn enemies and provide a minor knockback, Redstone deals high damage with a really heavy knockback, and water can be used to put out fires, deal small amounts of damage and even launch yourself in a direction, and the ability to launch yourself can definitely be a useful tool in a lot of situations.
Particle Man Mod basically implements a particle glove into the game that’s used to do all the crazy stuff that the mod brings to the table. This particle glove stores and collects particles and allows players to manipulate them to do a lot of great things. Once you’ve managed to store some particles in the glove, you’ll be able to do lots of cool stuff that’ll certainly make your gameplay more enjoyable. Onto the specifics, you’ll be able to shoot particle sprays at your enemies that actually come back if they don’t hit a target. There’s a shield that you can conjure up, and this shield will even protect you if you’re afk. The shield can also be transformed into a shockwave that can deal an insane amount of damage to enemies.
- Pull, store and control particles with the particle glove.
- Use as melee elemental effect for precise damage.
- Shoot a spray of particles at your enemies, comes back if you miss.
- Create a shield out of them to protect you while fighting or mining or even afk.
- Make a shockwave from the shield by crouching.
- Carefull not to starve to death, controlling the elements is exausting.
- Has 2 controls defaulting to ‘k’ and ‘l’, cycles active element and shield deploy (retract if crouching).
- Fire: It burns and hurts entities with some knockback.
- Redstone: High damage and high knockback.
- Water: Used to launch yourself in the opposite direction or cause minor damage to mobs, also puts out fires.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and CoroUtil. and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.