If you are a Minecraft Mod player who is making use of Minecraft 1.11 version, then you need to check really out of this mod for your minecraft experience to complete. This is because with this mod, it does not matter if your FPS is online or offline. They are about to be boosted immensely. Do not worry if you will take advantage of this momentum, if you are playing with multiplayer option, because either way you will definitely have an SPF potentiated. It’s a mod that has been able to find a balance between making the most aesthetic game without slowing down your speed.
The most prominent feature of OptiFine HD Mod is FPS pulse: FPS almost doubled, the delay decreases and playability becomes more smooth. Optifine HD Mod (FPS Boost, Shaders) also supports Resource Packs HD e and Texture Packs HD, thus giving users significant control over customizing textures. Some of customizable elements include: centers, lighting, texture size, relief and items. it also has a better rendering Variable Distance and configurable smooth lighting ranging from 1% (without shadows) to 100% (complete shadow). A complete list of configurable animations and configurable details introduced in this Minecraft Mod that users will find exciting and fun to play around with. The MOD also offers a configurable Fullscreen Resolution autosave and thus fixing the issue of the death Lag Pico. The advanced intelligent OpenGL graphics and allows improved support card, and Mipmaps feature that causes the smooth object. A fog controller allows the user to control the fog levels. One of the most distinctive feature is that it offers the MOD zoom that is activated by the left control button.
It is very useful for scouting out enemies or lurking zombies and an addition to the performance characteristics list this MOD has to offer. An input of a large number of users identified this as one of the most essential MOD and a must have for Minecraft enthusiasts. The MOD delivers on its promise to double the FPS (My FPS jumped 120-250). HD texture pack is also a great feature and the ability to use it without the need to install MCPatcher, which is prone to failure is also an advantage. All editions of this MOD has been observed to improve performance, but the ULTRA version is an perfect choice to release the full capabilities of this powerful MOD. If your Minecraft is slower than the routine or you would like to experience the additional performance with visual pleasures, OptiFine minecraft is the MOD.
Experience OptiFine comes in handy when you need additional funds for your Minecraft without overloading your PC. Fortunately, with this modification, you can run HD features and texture packs without installing additional mods. As a result, you achieve a maximum FPS boost after an application installation. As an it, you can significantly reduce slack peaks and enjoy a smooth game. It is important to note that OptiFine can play all versions of Minecraft, no matter how old the version is.
Optifine HD Mod 1.11 Changelog
- OptiFine 1.11 HD U A2 – A1
– Updated to Minecraft 1.11
– Compatible with Forge #2130
– Reorganized options, moved Dynamic Lights and Dynamic FOV to Video Settings
- OptiFine 1.10.2_HD_U_C2
– Fixed flowing lava texture.
– Fixed texture atlas to correctly grow up to the maximum texture size.
– Added shader properties “sun=true|false” and “moon=true|false”.
– Fixed Danymic Lights for entities falling outside of the world (y < 0).
– Fixed connected glass pane to only remove up/down segment texture when neighbour has a segment at this side.
– Fixed CIT damage as percentage.
– Compatible with Forge #2002.
- OptiFine 1.10_HD_U_B7
– Fixed water rendering with top half slabs.
– Changed option “Fullscreen Mode” to slider.
– Fixed fullscreen mode to show all available resolutions .
– Fixed custom armor to use base texture when layers are not defined .
- OptiFine 1.9.4_HD_U_B6
– Fixed PureBDCraft saplings in GUI, removed hack for plants, resource packs should use “symmetry=all” for flowers .
– Fixed water block color from below.
– Fixed chunk loading race condition.
– Fixed connected textures for glass panes to affect only sides (keep top and bottom textures).
– Fixed VSync to be loaded correctly.
– Fixed custom animations to check for invalid coordinates.
– Fixed rendering of water next to slabs, farmland, grass path, beacon and slime blocks .
– Fixed natural textures for grass_path_side.
– Fixed side of connected glass panes.
– Added shader option “underwaterOverlay”.
– Fixed F3+R to reload shader properties.
– Compatible with Forge #1987.
- FPS boost
– doubling the FPS is common
– decreases lag spikes and smooths gameplay
- Support for HD Textures
– HD textures and HD fonts (MCPatcher not needed)
– custom terrain and item textures
– animated terrain and item textures
– custom HD Font character widths
– custom colors
– custom block color palettes
– custom lighting
– unlimited texture size
- Support for Shaders
– based on the Shaders Mod by Karyonix
- Dynamic Lights
– allows handheld and dropped light emitting items to illuminate the objects around them
– similar, but not related to the Dynamic Lights mod
- Variable Render Distance
– from Tiny to Extreme (2 x Far) in 16m steps
– sun, moon and stars are visible in Tiny and Short distance
- Configurable Smooth Lighting
– from 1% – smooth lighting without shadows
– to 100% – smooth lighting with full shadows
- Performance: VSync
Synchronizes framerate with monitor refresh rate to remove split frames and smooth gameplay
- Smart Advanced OpenGL
– more efficient, less artifacts
– Fast – faster, some artifacts still visible
– Fancy – slower, avoids visual artifacts
- Fog control
– Fog: Fancy, Fast, OFF
– Fog start: Near, Far
– Visual effect which makes distant objects look better by smoothing the texture details
– Mipmap level – OFF, 1, 2, 3, Max
– Mipmap type – Nearest, Linear
- Anisotropic Filtering
– Restores details in mipmapped textures
– AF level – OFF, 2, 4, 8, 16 (depends on hardware support)
– Smooths jagged lines and sharp color transitions
– AA level – OFF, 2, 4, 6, 8, 12, 16 (depends on hardware support)
- Better Grass
Fixes grass blocks side texture to match surrounding grass terrain
- Better Snow
Fixes transparent blocks textures to match surrounding snow terrain
- Clear Water
Clear, transparent water with good visibility underwater
- Random Mobs
Use random mob textures if available in the texture pack
- Connected Textures
Connects textures for glass, glass panes, sandstone and bookshelf blocks which are next to each other.
- Natural Textures
Removes the gridlike pattern created by repeating blocks of the same type. Uses rotated and flipped variants of the base block texture.
- FPS control
– Smooth FPS – stabilizes FPS by flushing the graphics driver buffers
– Smooth Input – fixes stuck keys, slow input and sound lag by setting correct thread priorities
- Chunk Loading Control
– Load Far – loads the world chunks at distance Far, allows fast render distance switching
– Preloaded Chunks – defines an area in which no new chunks will be loaded
– Chunk Updates per Frame – allows for faster world loading
– Dynamic Updates – loads more chunks per frame when the player is standing still
- Configurable Details
– Clouds – Default, Fast, Fancy
– Cloud Height – from 0% to 100%
– Trees – Default, Fast, Fancy
– Grass – Default, Fast, Fancy
– Water – Default, Fast, Fancy
– Rain and Snow – Default, Fast, Fancy
– Sky – ON, OFF
– Stars – ON, OFF
– Sun & Moon – ON, OFF
– Depth Fog – ON, OFF
– Weather – ON, OFF
– Swamp Colors – ON, OFF
– Smooth Biomes – ON, OFF
– Custom Fonts – ON, OFF
– Custom Colors – ON, OFF
– Show Capes – ON, OFF (supports HD capes)
- Configurable animations
– Water Animated – OFF, Dynamic, ON
– Lava Animated – OFF, Dynamic, ON
– Fire Animated – OFF, ON
– Portal Animated – OFF, ON
– Redstone Animated – OFF, ON
– Explosion Animated – OFF, ON
– Flame Animated – OFF, ON
– Smoke Animated – OFF, ON
– Void Particles – OFF, ON
– Water Particles – OFF, ON
– Rain Splash – OFF, ON
– Portal Particles – OFF, ON
– Dripping Water/Lava – OFF, ON
– Terrain Animated – OFF, ON
– Items Animated – OFF, ON
- Fast Texturepack Switching
Switch the current Texturepack without leaving the world
- Fullscreen Resolution
Configurable fullscreen resolution
– Fast Debug Info – removes lagometer from debug screen
– Debug Profiler – removes profiler from debug screen
- Time Control
Default, Day Only or Night Only – works in only in Creative mode
– Configurable Autosave interval
– A fix for the famous Lag Spike of Death
How to Install OptiFine
- First update your Minecraft for the same version of the mod.
- Open the installer of Optifine HD.
- Click Client. After that you will have already installed the mod.
- Open you Minecraft Launcher and select the OptiFine profile you just installed.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
How To Download OptiFine HD 1.11
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official page of OptiFine HD (optifine.net). If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”