After you die for a final time, one of two things will happen. You will either spectate, forcing you to view the game and wait a set amount of time until you can come back to life, or you will be banned from the server for a set amount of time. You can always view how many lives you have left to keep yourself on top of things.
The server owner, the administrator, can choose the times for all of this. They control it all using the configuration files, managing all areas of the mod from there. The administrator will have to learn more about the mod, but this is easy to do. The information is straightforward and it offers a basic setup that anyone can manage.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
To be installed on the server. Installation on clients not necessary unless they are hosting their own LAN servers.
Limited Lives Mod Download Links:
For minecraft 1.7.10
For minecraft 1.8
For minecraft 1.8.9
For minecraft 1.9
For minecraft 1.10.2
For minecraft 1.11
For minecraft 1.11.2
For minecraft 1.12.2/1.12.1/1.12