How to Maintain the Performance Battery Dell Vostro 1510.This tremendous advancement in technology provides buyers a chance to shop online from wherever they are. It is important however to look out for malicious people who have the intentions of misleading customers to purchasing poor quality batteries, and it is for this reason therefore, that one should purchase from a legitimate Dell provider or shop online. With this, you will get an original battery for Dell Vostro laptop, with a one year warranty and high performance as well.
Read this article to maintain your laptop battery. This article is only for Dell Vostro 1510 Battery type lithium-ion (Li-ion), which bring all laptops today, as other batteries such as Nickel-Cadmium (Ni-Cd) or Nickel-Hydride (Ni-MH), should receive different treatment.
1. Avoid complete charge-discharge. Despite what many might think, the cycles of complete charge and discharge are harmful to your Dell Vostro 1510 Battery (based on Li-ion).
2.There is one exception: although it is not advisable to abuse the above cycles, if it is good to fully discharge the battery and re-charge to 100% from time to time (especially if you have not use it), so that the meters Load internal fit properly.
This Li-Ion chemistry laptop has a voltage of 11.10 Volts, 7200mAh extended capacity and is black in color. It is also compatible with a couple of other Dell laptop models. The battery is manufactured for compatibility with the device and a guarantee of up to over five years of service, but with proper maintenance practices. The battery integrates the best and latest technology in the industry targeting longevity, durability, high performance, safety and efficiency among other feature of a longer lasting battery.
- However, just as in the previous paragraph mentioned how bad it is to keep the battery fully discharged, is strongly discouraged (very bad) to maintain the battery at 100% forever.
- It is very important not to keep the Dell XPS M1210 Battery fully discharged for a long period of time, as it could stop working.
- When not in use for some time, store in a cool place (not in places that can reach high temperatures or be exposed to the sun, like a car).
- It is not harmful to use your laptop connected to the mains while you have the battery inserted in it. Also so you have a small UPS equipment that will save your work possible cuts.
- It would also be desirable to keep a certain load (between 40 and 60% is ideal).
- Therefore, although it is not bad to use the laptop plugged in and the Dell XPS M2010 Battery in place, the ideal is to disconnect the charger when the battery is above 90% and reconnect when about 10%. The battery will last longer if you move (ie, uploads and downloads) that if you use little.