- Head to the Google Account you want to delete.
- Click the down arrow next to the profile picture to make a menu appear.
- In the menu, click Account.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Close account and delete all services and information associated with it.
- Tick all the items that you want to delete and enter your Google password
- Press the red button that says Delete Google Account and delete away!
As you can see, a very straight forward few steps in order to reduce some of your digital footprint. Just please be aware that doing something like this isn’t reversible and once you’ve deleted your account, you will need to sign up for a brand new one.