Minecraft is an extremely interesting open-world game, but Minecraft’s graphics are not appreciated with 8-bit graphics with gloomy colors and effects that are not taken care of. Therefore, the players have researched and developed a variety of graphic mods called Shaders. Below will be how you install Shader and Minecraft.
Minecraft is a game with an extremely large number of players in the world and a lot of dedicated players have researched and developed a lot of graphic mods with the common name GLSL Shaders Mod 1.16.3. These mods focus on changing and fine-tuning effects related to lighting, natural colors of the game, physical effects such as water balloons, clouds, … to help Minecraft’s graphics. become much more sparkling and beautiful.
- Facilitates Associated Resource Packs.
- Supports composite programs in many ways.
- Supports shader packs including the Unbelievable Shaders of Sonic Ether, CUDA Shaders, Waving Plants Shaders, Chocapic13 Shaders, and waving Bump Light.
- Minecraft Forge, and accessibility with OptiFine.
- Easy to install with no complicated instructions.
- New variables which are sent to shaders from java code.
- Shaders will pick draw buffers to compose on.
- More buffers to light as well as light shadows.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge. Download GLSL Shaders Mod
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Author: karyonix – Source: Curseforge