This mod will change the way you break trees. 2 modes are available:
- Instantaneous: Break one log and the whole tree will fall
- Shift down: Break a block and the log will slowly shift down as you cut it (good if you don’t want to “cheat” too much but are lazy to go cut top log blocks 😛)
- If using this on a server, the mod needs to be server side.
For Fabric users, Fabric API is required.
For Forge users, Cloth Config API is optional on the client and allows you to have a config GUI in game.
Several options are available:
- Customize what is considered as a tree (log blocks & leave blocks).
- Customize what tools can be used (add more axes, allow everything even your fist, …).
- Turn leaf breaking on/off.
- Option to disable the effect of the mod by sneaking (can be reversed).
- Change speed depending on the tree size.
- Damage tools or not (can set it to break the tool by the amount of blocks there were in the tree).
- Let tools at 1 durability if it’s going to break. NOTE: On servers this mod can be server-side only, client isn’t required (except if you use the change speed feature).
How to install Falling Tree Mod With Forge
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download Falling Tree Mod for your version of the game.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On MacOS open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- Put it in the ‘mods’ folder, which is located in the game folder.