Faithful Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10 for Minecraft
Create game launch and lighter size, it is a 32 × 32 package consumes less CPU and FPS combined to create high-definition gaming, the latest package updates 1.11.2/1.10.2 Faithful textue pack brings more natural look inside your Minecraft by giving an upgrade to Vanilla textures.
With the decent 64×64 resolution, you will get to enjoy the more detailed and artistic views of the Minecraft world. Although, it’s not perfectly an HD texture pack, it really lacks nothing much compared to them. Enjoy the smoother looks of the world with the Faithful 64×64 Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.12!
- Complete textures for Vanilla Minecraft
- Tons of mods supported, BTW, Tekkit, Millenaire, RedPower2
- Fully Customizable according to your preference
- Low resources usage (less lag)
How to install Faithful Resource Pack in Minecraft
- Use OptiFine 1.7.2 HD or MCPatcher HD
- Download the Faithful pack from link above
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft and hit enter
- Open resourcepacks folder and move the zip file there you downloaded in Step #2
- If you are using MCPatcher, patch the game.
- If you are using OptiFine change the Lava and Water to dynamic from options menu.
- Enjoy the texture pack.
1) Download the latest pack from the download section.
2) Run Minecraft, select “Options…”, select “Resource Packs”, select “Open resource pack folder”.
3) Drag and drop the downloaded pack into the resource pack folder.
4) Go back to Minecraft and select the Faithful 32×32 pack and you are done.
Faithful is a more detailed 32×32 version of the default Minecraft textures.
Download Minecraft Faithful Texture Pack: