SFLP (Shaders for Low End PCs), the Shader for the weak computers. These shaders are created on the basis of Chocapic13’s Shaders and is intended to help all owners of computers with weak graphics cards (2GB RAM and Dual Core 1, minecraft mods 7 Ghz processors). Available in two versions: Lite and standard
How to install SFLP Shaders
- Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge
- Download Optifine HD and GLSL Shaders Mod.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- Windows => %appdata%\.minecraft
- Mac OS X => ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft
- Linux => ~/.minecraft
- Search for the “shaderpacks” folder.
- Move the downloaded .zip into the shaderpacks folder.
- Now you can select shader in-game from Options/Shaders!
- Run and Enjoy.