To feel all the great features of hundreds, even thousands of mods available for the game of amazing Minecraft blocks, users need a tool to install them. Minecraft Forge 1.16.3,1.15.2,1.14.4 is one of the most popular apps that help the gaming community to install the fix (Minecraft mods). This application is compatible with most edits today.
In addition to the feature of installing and managing game editing versions, Minecraft Forge also offers players a very useful option to install a dedicated server for the game. . Thus, players can completely own their party and proceed to invite others to explore the game together.
Note that the method of installing Minecraft Forge gaming apps for your computer is a bit complicated, but if you are a knowledgeable gamer, you can find some more useful information yourself. After completing the installation process, adding new edited versions is very simple: Players just need to drag and drop files to the Mods folder from the installation directory of the game Minecraft.
In short, Minecraft Forge is an indispensable tool for players who want to fully feel the amazing features of the Minecraft edit. You can download Minecraft Forge to create a server and install many Minecraft game mods right now.
How to install minecraft forge:
- Download Minecraft Forge.
- Run installer as Administrator.
- Select Install Client or Install Server if you want to install for your server.
- Click OK.
- Open Minecraft launcher and select Minecraft Forge in Profile menu (Ex: Forge 1.16…).
- Run and Enjoy
How to install Minecraft forge for Mac PC:
- Download minecraft forge. Double-click the Forge file. This file has a coffee mug image with a .jar extension.
- Select “Install Client” from the next screen and click OK.
- Create mods folder
Open Finder on your Mac and go to Go > Library in the menu.
- Go to Application Support > minecraft in Finder and create a new folder called mods. This is where your mods will go.
- Install mods
- Find the mod on the web you want to install and download the file to your computer. It will be a file ending in .jar.
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into your new mods directory in the ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/mods folder.