Biomes o plenty 1.16.3 /1.11.2/1.8/1.7 10 adds a lot of realistic biomes, some fantasy biomes, and more cool things to Minecraft. It is designed to give players better Minecraft.To go along with the new biomes, it adds new plants, flowers, trees, building blocks, mobs, ores, and much more.
Biomes o plenty 1.7 10 /1.8/1.10.2/1.11.2 also adds some new world types:
- Small Biomes: Basically the opposite of the Large Biomes world type.
- No Parasite: Doesn’t generate the Parasitic Heap biome, for those who don’t want it.
- Realistic: Only generates realistic biomes.
- Fantasy: Only generates fantasy biomes.
- Missing Biomes: Vanilla biomes + 5 biomes that were in previous versions of Minecraft, and 2 meant to represent the taiga and swamp from Beta 1.8: Rainforest, Savanna, Seasonal Forest, Shrubland, Tundra, Boreal Forest, and Lush Swamp
- Seasonal: Will be changed for the current real-life season (For the Eastern United States at least, as that’s where I live).
- Holiday: Will be changed for the current United States holiday season (Halloween, Christmas, etc.)
How to install Biomes O’ Plenty Mod :
- Download and install Minecraft Forge 1.10.2
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links: Biomes o plenty 1.7 10 /1.8/1.10.2/1.11.2