APK Downloader is a Google Chrome extension that helps you easily download APK file from Android market to your computer. This extension can be used to download any free app from Android market, even when it is not compatible with your device.
If you are using table without Android Market like Kindle File, APK Downloader is an indispensable tools.
Download and install : http://codekiem.com/2012/02/24/apk-downloader/
Requirement: Chrome 17 or later
- Turn off SSL error notice: If you are not successful in this step, you can not use extension.
Below instruction is applied for Window. If you are using OS X or Linux Here, you can replay “remote-debugging-port=9222: by “ –ignore-certificate-errors “
- Right click on shortcut Chrome, select Properties
- Press tab Shortcut
- Add –ignore-certificate-errors to the end of Target field.
VD: C:\…\chrome.exe –ignore-certificate-errors
- Press OK to save.
- Close all Chrome windows and open Chrome by new – edited shortcut.
- Click on Extension’ option, If you can not see the red sentence on your right hand, you get success in your first step.
- Configure the account: Click on option of APK Downloader (chrome://settings/extensions)
- Open dial pad, call *#*#8255#*#*, it opens “GTalk Service Monitor”.
- Find out JID: it is your email.
- Find out Device ID ( id is Android pre-fix). For example: if it shows android-1234567890abcdef , then your device ID is 1234567890abcdef
- Enter all the information and email password and press Login.
- If everything is ok, now you can use APK Downloader.
After finished two steps above, you can start using APK Downloader. Open Android Market, view any FREE apps (for example: Simple Text), then press the APK Downloader icon on address bar.