If you are using table without Android Market like Kindle File, APK Downloader is an indispensable tools.
Download and install : http://codekiem.com/2012/02/24/apk-downloader/
Requirement: Chrome 17 or later
- Turn off SSL error notice: If you are not successful in this step, you can not use extension.
Below instruction is applied for Window. If you are using OS X or Linux Here, you can replay “remote-debugging-port=9222: by “ –ignore-certificate-errors “
- Right click on shortcut Chrome, select Properties
- Press tab Shortcut
- Add –ignore-certificate-errors to the end of Target field.
VD: C:\…\chrome.exe –ignore-certificate-errors
- Press OK to save.
- Close all Chrome windows and open Chrome by new – edited shortcut.
- Click on Extension’ option, If you can not see the red sentence on your right hand, you get success in your first step.
- Configure the account: Click on option of APK Downloader (chrome://settings/extensions)
- Open dial pad, call *#*#8255#*#*, it opens “GTalk Service Monitor”.
- Find out JID: it is your email.
- Find out Device ID ( id is Android pre-fix). For example: if it shows android-1234567890abcdef , then your device ID is 1234567890abcdef
- Enter all the information and email password and press Login.
- If everything is ok, now you can use APK Downloader.
After finished two steps above, you can start using APK Downloader. Open Android Market, view any FREE apps (for example: Simple Text), then press the APK Downloader icon on address bar.