VisualV is a graphic overhaul modification for Grand Theft Auto V, bringing you a completely redone weather effects, edited modificators for areas/interiors, improved color correction and much much more to add some life to Los Santos and Blaine County as well as a fixed rendering code, so your playing experience will be more smooth and nicer.
What was changed in VisualV?
– All weathers rewritten from scratch, based on hundreds of Los Angeles photos and movies.
– Draw distance of lights was increased and they are more visible.
– Moon movement is corrected (no more moonrise at west!).
– Moon size was matched to the real world.
– Volumetric fog effect was improved, now it’s stunning as it should be.
– Clouds colors, intensity and movement were built from scratch.
– Shadows under vehicles are in higher quality, so they aren’t blocky anymore.
– Chromatic aberration and vignetting were removed from the normal gameplay.
– Lens flares are all the same for three lead characters.
– Dithering effect from the grass was removed for good, rainy weathers will make it great!
– And many, many minor fixes.
VisualV has own ReShade and ENB presets, with heat haze effect available only for VisualV.
VisualV has introduced several optional changes to improve your game experience, here is the list of them:
– Advanced motion blur – enables motion blur, effect is stronger adequately to vehicle’s speed.
– Better positioning of pause menu – slightly changed Options tab, added First Person menu, Graphics and Advanced Graphics tabs are sorted better.
– Dynamic shadows from pedestrian vehicles – renders shadows from vehicle’s headlights driven by NPC.
– Earth’s Atmosphere – script, which changes a sky behaviour when flying on high altitude, sky is getting darker.
– Enabled blur during weapons radiostations switching – self explained.
– ENB settings – ENB config, more informations above.
– Removed grass dithering + trees reflections – removes grass dithering, especially visible in Los Santos; trees are now visible in reflections.
– No coronas – removes vehicles coronas.
– No lens flares – removes lens flares from the game.
– Original coronas lights – restores vanilla settings of lights like strength, intensity of distant lights etc.
– Procedural shadows – enables shadows casted by small objects like cans, rubbish on the tarmac etc. (may cause reduced game performance).
– RadianceV compatibility – adds compatibility to RadianceV mod.
– ReShade preset – ReShade settings exclusive to VisualV, with MXAO shading technique, ambient light and heat haze effect.
Download and review :GTA V Mod VisualV – Mod graphic gta 5