CodeChickenCore is not really a mod, it is a support mod to run other Minecraft mods written based on its structure. It can be said that this is a useful mod for mod writers and Java programmers who want to make their own mods.
BuildCraft Mod is also a quite useful mod for Minecraft players with the expansion of the game with modern machinery and technology, specifically, BuildCraft Mod adds a variety of machines to help perform tasks automatically.
If you simply want to use the mods of ChickenBones, CodeChickenCore is a must-have mod. However, if you are the type of player who just wants to test some mods and see how it affects the gameplay, this is probably not the mod for you. The reason is that the author is quite tough about other people using their resources to develop other mods.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.