Better PvP “Fair-Play” mod adds a whole bunch of useful features to Minecraft that can be used either for PVP or for survival/hardcore. The mod adds a fully customizable GUI interface system which consists of various, also customizable, interfaces such as a minimap, armour status, potion status etc.
- Mini-map interface – works above and under ground. Has togglable chunk grid and slime chunks modes. You can also set your own waypoints. Waypoints can be teleported to if a player has permission to do so. Each server, world and dimension will have separate sets of waypoints. Press “B” to create a waypoint. Press “U” to list all the waypoints.
- Interfaces displaying various info about your character like potion effect status and armour status.
- Better sprint – sprint without having to hold forward key (W). Uses the vanilla sprint key.
- Toggle sneak – allows you to toggle your sneak ON/OFF and stay sneaking without having to hold anything.
- Notification system – on-screen notifications for various things such as low hunger, low HP, danger of explosion, being shot by arrow(s).
Download Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods: