- Do you love Minecraft’s default animations?
- Are you obsessed with the way the Minecraft player looks and acts?
- Do you wish Minecraft’s player would forever look the same way?
Now our character flexes the knees and elbows, as we can see in the image below. In addition to this, we will also see new facial animations, such as eye movement, eyebrows and mouth.
The health of the character will modify the expression of the face, that is, if we are hungry or a low health, the eyebrows of our characters are fallen and with sad face, while if we are healthy, we will have a vigorous facial expression.
Also post: 1.11.2 Mods
- Download and run the latest version of Minecraft Forge 1.12
- Download and install AnimationAPI
- Go to Start Menu > Type %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Download the mod
- Move the downloaded Jar (zip) file into the “mods” folder
- Done and Enjoy the mod.