Minecraft has the unique ability to be modified by players, making things like the Advanced Chimneys Mod an impressive player-oriented personalization to the game itself.
These blocks are hollow inside in order to cast the smoke through them. So that particles which simulate fireplace smoke begin to leave the interior of the fireplace, you will have to paste blocks into a furnace, and burn or cooking something in the oven.
They will emit smoke under these rules:
- There is fire or a lit furnace directly under it
- There is fire or a lit furnace directly next to it
- There is no block above it
- The chimney block can be placed on top of each other, only the top chimney will emit smoke (no height limit)
- You don’t have to use the same type of chimney, it could be a mash of the different chimneys and it’d still emit smoke.
- The smoke can be seen from any distance.
- Chimney types can be switched around.
- Fully customizable chimneys:
- add custom smoke sources
- change smoke colors
- use any block as a material for new chimney
- Advanced physics:
- the more sources connected to the chimney, the more smoke you’ll get
- intensivity of the smoke depends what obstacles and conductors it went through
- the variety of smoke colors depends on the sources and the path taken by the smoke
Also post: Advanced Chimneys Mod 1.12.2
Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods Download
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.7.10